There are so many ways we can use our amazing Costa Mesa community resources to us fundraise for our schools. From local restaurants and your regular market trip, take a look at the ways you can help our school without spending any additional money.
What if you could simply donate your spare change from everyday purchases to support your student's learning at Kaiser and Woodland Elementary Schools? Well now you can! KWPFO has partnered with a mobile donation app called Coin Up. You can make a monthly impact to the PFO’s fundraising for our schools through Coin Up in 3 Easy Steps:
- Download the (free) Coin Up App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Select Kaiser Woodland PFO as your charity.
- Link your bank card and set a monthly limit.
Coin Up rounds up each transaction to the nearest dollar and donates the “spare change” directly to our organization. Your information is secure and encrypted with bank-approved technology. Most importantly, you’re always in control of your Coin Up donations by setting a monthly limit.
Other important things to know:
- A one-time set-up charge of $1.00 will be charged when you
activate your account.
- A minimum donation of $5 per month can be set. You can choose your own monthly maximum amount.
- The PFO does not have access to any banking or credit card information. Coin Up protects your data through its trusted partners providing 256-bit encryption, multi factor authentication (MFA), and the highest levels of banking security.
- Your donation to the PFO through Coin Up is tax deductible! Get a tax receipt for 100% of your donation.
- You can change your monthly maximum or cancel your participation at any time (but we hope you don’t).
Have more Coin Up questions? Check out their FAQs online!
Any time you shop at Ralph’s, be sure to use a Ralph’s Rewards card and link your card to Kaiser PFO. Ralph’s Rewards cards are free, with no contract or commitment and you keep the rewards points while also helping our school earn a community contribution.
This passive contribution on behalf of our school families has contributed up to $3,000 of the PFO budget in prior years. Steps to link your card are below:
*Re-confirm your enrollment each school year (i.e. after September 1st).
- Go to Ralphs.com & Sign in/Register
- Click Community, then Community Contribution
- Under Participant, select Enroll
- Type Kaiser under Find your Organization and select Kaiser PFO.
- Save changes.
Enroll by Phone:
- Call 800-443-4438
- Ask to link Ralphs Rewards Card to Kaiser PFO.
Tired of labeling your kid’s school items just for the name to wash right off? Want high quality personalized labels that are dishwasher and laundry safe and come quick with free shipping, all while supporting our school? Shop Mabel’s Labels and search Kaiser Woodland PFO in the fundraiser section at checkout and 20% of your purchase will come directly to the PFO!
Community Restaurant Fundraisers
Restaurant fundraisers are a fun and social way to help our schools earn money. Watch Knightline and the PFO social media channels for updates on dates and times for special fundraising opportunities.
Donate to Our Libraries
Kaiser and Woodland libraries are always looking to add to their collections, especially after losing many books during the pandemic.
Our Diversity & Inclusion team continue to work with our amazing librarians to add titles for students to open constructive conversations on diversity and create deeper connections with one another.
Please consider donating through the Amazon Library Wishlists. Thank you!
BoxTop$ for Education
Earning money for KWPFO is easy! Step 1, buy BoxTops products. Step 2, scan your receipt using the BoxTop app to submit your receipt. Step 3, earn cash for schools. All earnings will be credited online when you name Kaiser Woodland Parent Faculty Organization as your preferred charity. In person and online orders both qualify. This is something easy to do that can really add up to support our schools.
Download the new app by clicking the button below and and see how it works in our handy guide.
Click here to learn how it works and how much we've raised in the past!
Subscribe to Knightline
Stay up to date with our PFO newsletter.